SaaS Subscription & Multi-tenant Deployment Models
Most SaaS companies offer multi-tenant models through various isolation practices. Some of the known ones are,
- Isolation by Access Policies
- Isolation by Databases
- Isolation by Kubernetes technologies, such as namespace
- Isolation by standalone deployments on either customer’s cloud accounts or private data centers
Besides building SaaS products, the team has to spend time and cost building an operating ecosystem to manage each customer deployment or account setup by each isolation practice. Some of the ecosystem features are,
- Build offering models (multi-step request forms, workflows, inventory models, cost models, service SLAs, etc.)
- Manage each customer’s subscriptions, adding more value-add services, & managing end-to-end subscription lifecycle
- Automate each tenant account setup with orchestration workflows that include approvals, SaaS components & cloud deployments, integration with own or 3rd party systems, etc.
- Automate mundane processes, such as audits, compliance assessment, security/risk analysis, and data backup workflows through Robotic Process Automation
- Provide a single inventory view of all the assets deployed for each customer
- Build Subscription & SLAs Dashboards
- Many more…
SaaS Teams can focus on their core business and use the blaZop platform to digitize the operating ecosystem. It enables them to reduce their DevOps & engineering costs to build from scratch and reduce the cloud costs by managing each subscription lifecycle. This lifecycle model helps automate deployments, change subscription offerings, and decommission cloud resources when usage is over.
The sooner SaaS teams digitize this process, the easier it becomes to operate. When the business scale, it provides a competitive advantage with significantly low operating costs.
If you are interested to know how blaZop platform can help ?Connect With Us